Sunday, 5 May 2013

Rushing

I am always in a rush. For school, for a date with friends, for getting a lift... you name it - I'm rushing. My room receives the full brunt of my bad timekeeping.






 
Every time I leave the house my bed is unmade, products are left lingering on spare surfaces, clothes both for the wash and from choosing an outfit are strewn on the floor and chargers are left plugged in. I pride myself on the tidiness of my room (when I clean up the mess after I return), but the state it gets left in every morning is nothing to be proud of. Rushing frantically is no fun at all. Before school I avoid looking at the time until I really need to, in case it gives me a fright. Leaving the house with a clean room equals leaving the house with a clear, calm head - and I wish it happened more often. I have nobody to blame but myself and my night owl tendencies. How lovely it would be to have a relaxing morning rather than a rushed one! 

I hope I can change my frantic ways... only I can do it for myself - wish me luck!

Are your mornings rushed or relaxed?
Jane 
x

12 comments:

  1. My mornings are definitely rushed!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you just wrote about is pretty much my everyday life! I'm pro at making mess when I'm in a rush. xx

    lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a very common issue! xx

      Delete
  3. The owl is so cute! Where is it from? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got it from a local market but I've seen them in Urban Outfitters :) x

      Delete
  4. Love that owl cushions, it's so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap with the owl cushion! Mine sits on the end of my bed too as a little reading corner :) I'm super organised but every single morning I'm rushed getting out the door and ready for work/uni, it must just be one of those things!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww owl cousins are just great :D I consider myself a fairly organised person but I just can't seem to have an organised morning! :') x

      Delete
  6. Love the owl cushion! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete